June 29, 2015
- Organization: Croix-Rouge Française Country: Solomon Islands Closing date: 06 Jul 2015 Title(s) of the projects: “Supporting Community Planning: Reducing vulnerabilities of communities exposed to natural disasters by implementing DRR and WASH mitigation measures” (SCP-3 program) Operations/activities location: Guadalcanal and Central provinces Dates of implementation: Starting date: May 2015......
June 12, 2015
- Organization: Save the Children Country: Solomon Islands Closing date: 22 Jun 2015 The purpose of this consultancy is to conduct research on alcohol and substance use amongst youth and understand links to violence against women & children using qualitative and quantitative methods in selected locations in Solomon Islands BACKGROUND: Research illustrates that not only is [...]
June 10, 2015
- Organization: World Vision Country: Solomon Islands Closing date: 24 Jun 2015 This is your opportunity to use your special talents to help improve the lives and futures of some of the world's most vulnerable children in the most challenging humanitarian context today. You can do this by joining World Vision (WV)–a global network of people [...]
- Organization: Croix-Rouge Française Country: Solomon Islands Closing date: 17 Aug 2015 Context of the position FRC past activities in country Following the earthquake (magnitude 8.1) on April 2, 2007, which epicenter was forty kilometers on the south coast of Gizo island, a tsunami was generated, which impacted coastal populations.The FRC response to the emergency was [...]
June 9, 2015
June 5, 2015
June 4, 2015
- Organization: URS Sustainable Development Country: Solomon Islands Closing date: 16 Jun 2015 Solomon Islands Partnership Facility (SIPF) Managed by**URS** GOVERNANCE TEAM LEADER Excellent leadership opportunity in the Australian aid sector Located in Honiara Two year contract The Solomon Islands Partnership Facility (SIPF) provides support to the bilateral aid program between the Governments of......