June 9, 2014
- An international organization is looking for an individual who will work in Solomon Islands. The candidate must have an experience in relevant field particularly in ‘Integrated Water Resource Management’. S/he must have an experience in successful project implementation and management of large complex projects, with a clear idea of what “success” means. Professional...
May 22, 2014
- Organization: UN Population Fund Country: Fiji Closing date: 30 May 2014 Opening for Consultancy Duty Station: Home based, Solomon Islands and Samoa Deadline for applications: 30 May 2014 Duration of Period: 3 months Organization Unit UNFPA Pacific Sub-Regional Office, Suva, Fiji TERMS OF REFERENCE (...)
May 21, 2014
- Organization: Croix-Rouge Française Country: Solomon Islands Closing date: 01 Jul 2014 Contexte du poste Evocation de la problématique humanitaire à laquelle est confrontée la population. Des populations isolées, vulnérables aux aléas naturels et climatiques Les populations vivant sur les îles du Pacifique Sud sont particulièrement exposées aux catastrophes naturelles. (...)
May 19, 2014
- This international organization is looking for an individual who is willing to work in Solomon Islands. S/he must have a senior-level rogressively responsible legal experience, including at least 5 years of international experience working on rule-of-law, and/or governance issues in a developmental, transitional or post-conflict setting outside the applicant’s own country. Superior...
May 12, 2014
- This international organization is looking for an individual who is willing to work in Solomon Islands. S/he must have a senior-level experience including at the international level in developing countries. Experience in UN organizations/agencies, international institutions or NGOs an advantage. The successful candidate will facilitate the technical preparations for initiating a programme to...
May 9, 2014
- URS - Solomon Islands Partnership Facility (SIPF) | | Apply by: 02 June 2014
May 6, 2014
- Organization: URS Sustainable Development Country: Solomon Islands Closing date: 30 May 2014 Solomon Islands Partnership Facility (SIPF) Managed by URS Customs Revenue Adviser Make a difference in the development sector Work for the DFAT/ Australian aid program in the Solomon Islands Located in the Customs and Excise Division, based in Honiara, Solomon Islands (...)
- URS - Solomon Islands Partnership Facility (SIPF) | Solomon Islands | Apply by: 30 May 2014
April 29, 2014
- Organization: Oxfam Australia Country: Solomon Islands Closing date: 09 May 2014 Opportunity to support several organisations in implementing learning and sharing initiatives Full time, Fixed term Contract, June 2014- January 2016 Location: Honiara, Solomon Islands One person in three in the world lives in poverty. Oxfam is determined to change that world by mobilising the [...]
April 28, 2014
- WorldFish | Solomon Islands | Apply by: 15 May 2014